miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Karaoke night!











OMG! yesterday had a night out to celebrate one of my friends! I had so much fun, we went to this random karaoke place, some drinks, and just us girls singing all night long!!!! Really enjoy spending time with them... the last pictures with me looking at my legs are because I got burned by a friend with her lovely cigar! and my leggins (wich i really like!!) were ruined! GRRRRR.... really sad! but hey.. Sh*** Happens..
Ps: this pictures may be deceiving because I love to sing, but don't have the voice, but who cares as long as you have fun !
(For me, Its therapy!!!!) hahaha
PS: Please try this with your friends!!!
PS: Right now im death tired!!! 7:00 am having a latte with three double shots of espresso to survive this long day! (worth it)

xoxo
RP

1 comentario: