domingo, 10 de julio de 2011

letters that make words



This is a picture I took at salton lake in indio CA. I was looking to old pictures and found this, it look so peaceful , the colors and everything had a balance, the words peace of mind crossed my mind and decided to write them in the picture. I like to do that every now and then because it makes it more special. By doing this I remember it, or better said I dont forget it..
Ah! Its 1:00 am in the morning.. Im tired so .. good night! and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

PS: Im going to LA for a couple of days.. I want to climb to the hollywood sign, get a tan in venice beach, visit a museum..
and of course work.. im sure this will do me good and i'll be inspired in so many ways to start some new projects I have in mind.
I'll keep you posted.

Picture diary, PROMISE!

XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario