sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

fashion blogger revealed: #69 : roxana phillips


fashion blogger revealed: #69 : roxana phillips: "roxana from roxana phillips : ' My name is Roxana Phillips, im 23 years old, have a 3 year old kid (my life) , born in Mexico City, and have a fashion blog"

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Mmm, i dont think they’re secrets , i really like everything to be as natural as possible, i dont wear anything on my hair, makeup, i just use a little concealer, lip balm, and mascara. And that gal from Benefit, face brightener ( it gives you a very healthy glow).


2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
My grandmother was always a huge inspiration for me, she had the best taste in clothes, she was a singer, so she had a lot of pictues and vintage designer clothes, so since i was a kid i fell in love with fashion and had my first style icon.


3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
It was really just for the fun of it. I was spending a lot of time, playing with my clothes, mixin up different styles, and i liked it so much, i felt the need to have this visual diary of what i liked, bought, wanted and wore. So thats how it really started.


4.What makes you a successful blogger ?
Thank you for calling me a successful Blogger (haha) mmm I guess, is dedication and passion for what you like, in my case, FASHION.


5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dreams and aspirations… are to always have dreams and aspirations. Never settle.


6.What do you take with you on vacation?
You’re not gonna believe me but i always make my suitcase like half and hour before i have to be in the airport, so i always put what i find faster, 2 pair of heels, and flats. My laptop, ipad and camera. (thats the most important part) my Gadget.. for myblogposts.


7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
The olsen twins, kate moss, chloe sevigny, edie sedwick.


8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Omg. Mmmm i dont think i have one.. socks maybe (haha) im kidding.


9. 5 random facts about yourself.
I love to take naps, sweettooth, love concerts, taking pictures, i dont use earings or if i do, i just where one, i love rings, and I always sleep late.

10. Few things you really love about the place you live...
the crazy weather, the Beach, and weird streets and culture.


11. Your favorite designers and brands?
Alexander Wang, Stella Mccartney,


12. Your best fashion buy
a ring with the name “Luca” (my sons name)


13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
ok… im thinking.. oh yes, a skeleton bracelet/ring jewelry i fell in love with it!! Its my first blog post!

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I shop everywhere!


15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Paris, I have an obsession, since forever.


16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Concealer, chapstick and eyelash curler


17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi and sweets (ice cream, cookies, macarons, etc)


18.You can't leave house without..
iphone


19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Fashionisima and amlul


20.Quick questions :
-heels/flats: both, but lately.. heels .
-mascara/foundation. mascara
-denim/sheer. sheer

1 comentario:

  1. he leido tu entrevista y me encanta tu blog! ya tienes una seguidora mas!
    besitos!
    lu
    http://callmeluuu.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar