lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

the storm before the calm










I was just looking at some old pictures I had in my laptop. and decided to share them with you. Hope you like them.. that day the weather was so hot, and I was wearing this real fur jacket so I was burning jaja but it's so worth it after you see the pictures and of course always fun with my friend Alyssa!
Im falling asleep good night.
xoxo

Estoy haciendo limpia de fotos que encontré de sesiones anteriores, para enseñarselas a ver que les parecen...
Ese día hacia mucho calor y yo traia un abrigo super caliente !!!! pero vale la pena después cuando ves las fotos..
me estoy quedando dormida, buenas noches!


(wearing: Zara pant. american apparel shirt, cintage fur jacket)
Todas las fotos tomadas por Alyssa Gonzalez
All pictures taken by Alyssa Gonzalez

3 comentarios: