domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

ALYSSA GONZALEZ/ONETIMEALICE.BLOGSPOT.COM






Alyssa Gonzalez, I still remember the first time I saw her, she was holding a huge camera , and taking pictures of everyone and everything, what can I say, there was something so cool about her; Then I knew (duh!) she was a photographer, and saw her work and was blown away but such amazing talent. And when I started the "IT GIRLS" project, I knew she had to be one of them! It was actually pretty fun that this time, I was the girl behind the camera. The photoshoot was so much fun, getting Alyssa to realx and pose for the pictures was the hard part, since she's not used to being photographed. But hey! who could tell with those pictures, she looks stunning! So being all that said.. that is why I chose Alyssa to be one of my "IT GIRLS 2011" My tiny super talented photographer.
XOXO
RP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario