sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

Feliz Navidad!







I want to wish all of my readers a very special christmas, enjoy the people you love and love you back, good food and wine :), desserts, gifts, and just relax! but let's not forget the reason we celebrate this day, and that is the birth of Jesus Christ:)
Now about the pictures, Im now in México city. I came to spend christmas with my loved ones. The pictures are from today.
I went to a "bazar" were local artist, sell things that are designed by them, a lot of the stuff is jewelery, and of course there's food too (delicious)
I like going to this places because you get very unique pieces, and most of them are in silver, gold and beautiful jewels.
i bought a beautifull ring wich i will show you later.
Good night!!!!
PS: omg i just have to say "overeating" is the worst part of the holidays!!!!
(all pictures taken by my beautiful sister Joana Phillips)
:) RP

1 comentario: