domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

downTOWN











This are some pictures of friday night. I went out with my friends in downtown SD , it was so much fun, we walked all over town in killer platforms, one of my friends ended up walking the streets in barefoot, haha it was funny. After that we ate some hot cheetos, and some kind of cheeseburger doritos (it tasted like the real thing!), cranberry/raspberry vodka and Dance the whole night. On saturday we ended up having breakfast at 2 in the afternoon, i was SO hungry!!! like really really hungry i wanted to order two plates, but my friends stopped me. haha. I was so tired that i went to sleep at 8:00pm (very wise decision).
XOXO

Wearing: Sam edelman boots, Betsy Johnson tights, Vintage fur vest and dress

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario