jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

sunny days

Today im just so happy because something very big happened to me. A lot of doors will be open. Im so greatfull.
About my look of the day, those who follow me on twitter know how happy I am that the sun came out and that my summer clothes are finally out of my closet.
so i wore shorts:)!!!!

El dia de hoy estoy super contenta por que algo muy bueno acaba de suceder . Muchas puertas están por abrirse. Estoy tan agradecida.
Sobre mi look del día, aquellos que me siguen en twitter saben lo feliz que estoy que el sol salió y que mi ropa de verano por fin salió de mi armario!
Así que hoy use shorts:)!!!!







(wearing: F21 shorts, F21 shirt, urban outfitters sandals, longchamp purse, MK watch)

good day people!

RP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario