martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

080110








(wearing: gap shorts, vintage shirt, nine west heels, mk watch, lanvin sunglasses)

This is what i wore on Sunday, the weather was friendly, so i wore shorts. I ate delicious spicy shrimp tacos, horchata and tostilocos. Later I went to my favorite coffeshop called "la stazione" and ordered my favorite latte, with three shots of espresso, my energy just goes up instantly ! Went to see "inception", which I loved. It was so creative and intresting, and then leonardo dicaprio as the leading actor, brilliant!!!
For now im enjoying my last week of vacation, back to school on Monday! nooooooooooo !!!!!

Esto es lo que use el domingo, el clima estuvo amigable por lo
que pude usar shorts. Comí riquísimos tacos de camarón enchilado , tostilocos y agua de horchata. y mas tarde fui por mi latte favorito, 3 shots de espresso !!! ayer lunes fui al cine a ver "el origen" , que por cierto me encanto, en si todo el trama creativo de la pelicula, eso y leonardo dicaprio como protagonista, brillante!
Por lo pronto disfruto de mi ultima semana de vacaciones, por que ya el lunes regreso a clases! nooooooooooo!!!!!

los mantendre al tanto..

i'll keep you posted

xoxo
RP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario